How can radio DJs so quickly find tracks when they need them? It is because all files
are neatly arranged in folders and the favorite melody can be found quickly.
MP3 Sorter will help you quickly and easily arrange and rename your collection of MP3 files. All
files will be renamed to have the artist's name and the title of the track in their
names and arranged in folders like this: “Artists\Album + Year”.
Some Features of Prograce MP3 Sorter
- MP3 Renamer. MP3 Sorter allows you to rename files based on flexible renaming system. You can include the song artist and title into the file name.
- Powerful custom tokens editor.
- High speed of working.
- Transferring files by MP3 Sorter absolutely safe, because:
- Immediate "Result" folder structure preview. You can see the transfer result to avoid any transfer mistakes. Built-in duplicate-checker feature prevents accidental overwrites.
- If you are not satisfied with transfer results you can undo a transfer operation using Roll Back Manager.
- Source files will be deleted only: if user select "Delete sources" options and copying file was successfully transferred (check for file identity).
- All Prograce Systems products are well tested before release.
- Easy-to-use interface.
If you have thousands of MP3 files, you need MP3 Sorter!
Trial version of MP3 Sorter has the limitation: only 10 files per folder might be copied. To use program without limitations you will need to purchase a license.
Here Is Help To Sort Your MP3 Files
Reorganize Your MP-3 Collection with Ease
Find out how MP3 renaming and organizing can be fast and easy